STEP 1 OF 5: TERMS
- Applicant Info
- Sign In Details
To the extent that it is necessary, I consent to the processing of my Personal Information (refer to the definitions in clause 6 and 7 below (and as defined by the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013)) by the FirstRand Group ("the Group"), any affiliate company and/or any third parties including the Group's agent/contractors authorised by the Group for the purposes of:
- processing and considering my application for employment;
- conducting criminal, credit, reference, and other related reference checks on the Employee; and
- otherwise facilitating the employment application process.
- I acknowledge that the consequence of my failure to provide the Personal Information is that my application for employment may not be considered by the Group.
The Group undertakes to store the Personal Information:
for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless further retention is:
- required by law or contractual obligation;
- otherwise reasonably required by the Group; or
- retained further with my consent, after which point it will be de-identified;
- in hard copy and/or electronic copy; and
- subject to security safeguards that are adequate to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Information.
- for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless further retention is:
- I acknowledge that my Personal Information supplied to the Group is accurate and correct and undertake to inform the Group of any changes in the Personal Information.
I acknowledge that I have the right:
- of access to and the right to rectify the Personal Information collected; and
- to object at any time to the processing of the Personal Information.
Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- personal details such as your contact number, email address and home address;
- job-related details;
- financial information to the extent that it may be relevant to the application process;
- performance/evaluation information;
- the following categories of Special Personal Information: medical and health-related information; and information about race.
- Processing means any operation concerning the Personal Information, including (but not limited to) the reception, collection, systemisation, alteration, accumulation, storage, clarification, use, dissemination, and destruction of the information.
- Try searching with one filter at a time.
- If you are doing a word search, double check your spelling.
- Try using single words (e.g. teller, consultant).
- You can always narrow your search results later.
Copyright © 2019 FirstRand Bank Limited. All rights reserved. The website contents, including all job listings, are protected by copyright. You may only for your own (i.e. personal and non-commercial) use download, view and print the job listing from this website. In terms of the South African Copyright Act, No 98 of 1978, any other unauthorised and commercial reproduction in any manner or form, publication, performance in public, broadcasting, transmission in a diffusion service and adaptation of the website’s contents and job listings or any part thereof without FirstRand Bank Limited’s prior written permission are acts of copyright infringement and will make the infringer liable for civil law copyright infringement and may in certain circumstances make the infringer liable to criminal prosecution and the common-law wrong of passing-off. FirstRand Bank Limited takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
Copyright © 2019 FirstRand Bank Limited. All rights reserved.